Seattle Crossdocking Warehouse Services
Crossdocking is the process of transferring both finished materials and product components to the customer with little or no storage time. Here is the basic process:
- Cargo arrives at our warehousing facility
- Items are unloaded to a staging/loading area
- Inventory is sorted and consolidated into new shipments
- Shipments leave our facility
- Our warehouse and distribution center utilizing crossdocking have loading docks and loading/staging area to optimize inventory flow from inbound to outbound.
With a 24,000 square-foot crossdocking warehouse and four dock bays, Complete Freight Solutions can handle all of your cross-docking needs. We have forklifts, as well as long forks, chains, spare pallets, and shrink-wrap to sort and reorganize your freight for proper shipping.
3500 W Valley Hwy N b104
Auburn, WA 98001